Our 360° Feedback Assessment provides participants with actionable feedback from their direct reports, peers, and managers. Our 180° Feedback Assessment delivers feedback from peers and managers. Both options include an insightful self-assessment.
Through thoughtful analysis of the assessment results, participants identify areas of development, blind spots, and marketing opportunities. Creating action plans based on their results, participants use the information to make lasting and positive change.
Entelechy's Feedback Assessments focus on key leadership behaviors represented in six distinct categories:
- Show Up as the Leader
- Communicate Effectively and Connect with People
- Enable Me to Perform
- Manage Performance
- Help Me Unleash My Potential
- Motivate Me and the Team
Entelechy can customize the Feedback Assessment to match your organization’s leadership competencies. Don’t have leadership competencies in place? We can help you identify your organization’s leadership competencies.
Entelechy can even host and administer the Feedback Assessment on your behalf, ensuring anonymity of those providing input and feedback. Or, we can provide you with the source code to host the assessment internally.
If your organization isn't quite ready for a robust 180° or 360° Feedback Assessment, we’ll work with you to transform the competencies into a self-assessment that will help introduce leadership competencies to your leaders.
To bring Entelechy's proven online feedback assessments to your organization, contact us to discuss your unique needs.
Your Leaders Get:
- A detailed assessment of their leadership skills from their employees, peers, and manager, opening up the opportunity for discussion, coaching, and development.
- A list of priority areas they need to focus on for ongoing leadership development.
- Clear expectations of “this is the way we lead here,” which is especially important for new-to-role and new-to-company leaders.
- A snapshot of how they’re doing compared to 1) previous assessments, 2) other leaders in their function, 3) other leaders in their cohort, and/or 4) other leaders at their level in the organization.
Your Organization Gets:
- A common set of leadership competencies that are clear, concise, and adoptable.
- A measure of overall leadership strengths and areas for development, focusing training and talent development efforts.
- A tool to augment organization health assessments by focusing on the thing that drives engagement and productivity: the leader.
Your L&D Team Gets:
- Full support from competency definition, assessment creation, and testing to deployment.
- Flexibility in deployment methods and customization options.
- Responsive and timely communication support from a highly skilled assessment administration team.
Entelechy has helped numerous clients, including Comcast, Ford, Huawei, DIRECTV, MIT Management Sloan School, and RingCentral:
- Incorporate feedback assessments within Entelechy’s award-winning leadership programs.
- Customize new assessments to complement client-owned programs.
- Build unique training programs with assessments incorporated to focus learning and behavior change.
- Provide confidential results directly to participants or to in-house trainers to share with participants in class.
- Host and administer assessments, providing full service as needed.