Our 360° Leadership Survey provides participants with actionable feedback from their direct reports, peers, and managers. Our 180° Leadership Survey delivers feedback from peers and managers. Both options include an insightful self-assessment.
Through thoughtful analysis of the survey results, participants identify areas of development, blind spots, and marketing opportunities. Creating action plans based on their results, participants use the information to make lasting and positive change.
Entelechy's Leadership Surveys focus on key leadership behaviors represented in six distinct categories:
- Show Up as the Leader
- Communicate Effectively and Connect with People
- Enable Me to Perform
- Manage Performance
- Help Me Unleash My Potential
- Motivate Me and the Team
Entelechy can customize the Leadership Survey to match your organization’s leadership competencies. Don’t have leadership competencies in place? We can help you identify your organization’s leadership competencies.
Entelechy can even host and administer the Leadership Survey on your behalf, ensuring anonymity of those providing input and feedback. Or we can provide you with the source code to host the survey internally.
If your organization isn't quite ready for a robust 180° or 360° Leadership Survey, we’ll work with you to transform the competencies into a self-assessment that will help introduce leadership competencies to your leaders.
To bring Entelechy's proven online leadership surveys to your organization, contact us to discuss your unique needs.
Your Leaders Get:
- A detailed assessment of their leadership skills from their employees, peers, and manager, opening up the opportunity for discussion, coaching, and development.
- A list of priority areas they need to focus on for ongoing leadership development.
- Clear expectations of “this is the way we lead here,” which is especially important for new-to-role and new-to-company leaders.
- A snapshot of how they’re doing compared to 1) previous assessments, 2) other leaders in their function, 3) other leaders in their cohort, and/or 4) other leaders at their level in the organization.
Your Organization Gets:
- A common set of leadership competencies that are clear, concise, and adoptable.
- A measure of overall leadership strengths and areas for development, focusing training and talent development efforts.
- A tool to augment organization health surveys by focusing on the thing that drives engagement and productivity: the leader.
Your L&D Team Gets:
- Full support from competency definition, assessment creation, and testing to deployment.
- Flexibility in deployment methods and customization options.
- Responsive and timely communication support from a highly skilled assessment administration team.