Entelechy’s Famous Icebreakers, Energizers, and Activity Ideas is the eGuide no training instructor should be without. In this 56-page guide are 14 icebreakers, 8 energizers, and 14 activity ideas and techniques that are guaranteed to spice up your training.
You may find guides with MORE but you won’t find any with BETTER! We know because after buying all those others and after 20 years of experience in the classroom, we KNOW what works and what doesn’t.
Getting and maintaining involvement is work. It separates good trainers from great trainers.
- Good trainers have one or two activities they use in training; great trainers use a variety of activities throughout their training to keep participants engaged.
- Good trainers sprinkle energizers periodically throughout the training to wake participants up; great trainers don’t have any sleeping participants.
- Good trainers have “killer activities” which participants remember after the training; great trainers have relevant activities that enable participants to remember what to do differently on the job after the training.
- Good trainers have participants stand up and move around to keep the body from numbing; great trainers stimulate the brain to keep it fresh and involved.
- Good trainers are clear and articulate; great trainers ask questions.
Good trainers can be great trainers with Entelechy’s Famous Icebreakers, Energizers, and Activity Ideas eGuide!
These activities are fantastic! I own [other activity books] and these represent the nuggets!Corporate trainer
As someone who believes that games and energizers are a waste of valuable time, you’ve given me practical, useful techniques to add interactivity without the waste.Corporate trainer
You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! Thanks!Veteran contract trainer
Get your electronic copy of Entelechy’s Famous Icebreakers, Energizers, and Activity Ideas for only US$19. If it isn’t EVERYTHING you thought, simply notify us within 30 days for a complete refund. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Elevate your training interactivity by acting now!