"Your team has gone above and beyond stepping up to the plate. They have hit a grand slam! Working with your team has made an incredible difference — we would not be able to get everything done without their help. But beyond meeting deadlines, the team has delivered top-notch quality training materials. We continue to receive very positive feedback on the [eLearnings] being developed."
— James Smart, Learning and Development Manager, Sprint
Before it merged with T-Mobile in April 2020, Sprint was one of the leading telecommunication companies in the United States, providing mobile services to millions of customers. Vital to its success as an organization was the capability of its customer service department who rely on the Training and Development team (T&D) to provide continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The T&D team conducted an exhaustive review process to help provide the training design and development support it needed to meet the ever-changing needs of the customer service organization.
In addition to instructional design depth and ability to rapidly design and develop engaging eLearning modules, Entelechy was selected as Sprint’s training partner because of our vision to seamlessly integrate into the client’s world and take support to the next level.
Entelechy’s plan included utilizing the T&D team’s current communication preferences, inclusion in team meetings, regular audits of training library to make necessary updates of curriculum, project management and reporting, and scheduled feedback exchanges to continually strengthen the partnership.
Entelechy’s ability to integrate into Sprint’s world was clearly demonstrated through Entelechy’s representation as a T&D member on internal customer review meetings. Entelechy’s increasing responsibility and capability to handle complexity without increased supervision enabled the T&D team to execute their roadmap and achieve performance goals. Entelechy became a critical resource for the T&D team designing and developing high quality, interactive learning experiences.
For more than four years, Entelechy served as partner to the T&D team and created more than 320 blended modules for Sprint. Entelechy, in partnership with Sprint’s Customer Service Training and Development team, was responsible for:
- Redesign of course templates including leader guides and slide presentations using Articulate, Captivate, and Lectora.
- Redesign of eLearning modules from page-turners to interactive modules.
- Redesign of 20+ existing modules — instructor-led and eLearnings.
- Creation of 40+ new modules (instructor-led and eLearnings), including new marketing initiatives.
- Creation and maintenance of 300+ online trainings.
- Creation of over 100+ training simulations.
- Curriculum revision for quick ramp-up of holiday staff. This project served as a model for the following years with minimal updates required.
- Curriculum update of 120+ modules for document management system change and again for major billing and customer management system change.