Are your sales teams well-oiled revenue-generating machines? Or is the machine in need of a tune-up — or even a major overhaul? Team Selling gives your account managers the skills they need to lead their teams more effectively with increases in sales, profit, morale, and customer satisfaction.
As a result of participating in Team Selling, you should be able to:
- Work more effectively and efficiently by identifying and using your company’s resources.
- Clearly distinguish the unique roles of each selling team member in satisfying the customer and increasing your company’s effectiveness.
- Identify your leadership strengths and areas for leadership development.
- Create a vision and goals for your team.
- Handle problems that may occur from time to time with team members.
Activities include The Problems with Teams, Remember Your Roots, Roles, Leadership Inventory (self-assessment), Team Goals and Communication Plan, Problem Solving Skill Application, Zin Obelisk (communication game), and Lessons from Geese.