You never get a second chance to make a good first impression and EVERY call requires a good first impression. Planning helps you make a great first impression every time you meet with a customer.
Most people don’t plan because it takes time. We’ll show you a structured approach to planning that will help you save time and get quality results. Have you ever left a sales call and — wham — you thought of something that you could’ve/should’ve covered? Never again!
As a result of participating in Planning for Success, you should be able to:
- Recognize the impact perception has on relationships.
- Demonstrate creativity in establishing win/win results.
- Develop a customer-driven mindset to establish and enhance business relationships.
- Develop and deliver Initial Value Statements that pique the customer’s interest.
- Utilize planning techniques and tools to achieve your Personal Breakthrough Opportunity and other sales opportunities.
Activities include the Perception Exercise, completing the Benefits Worksheet, using the Sales Call Plan and Account Profile to prepare for the next call, creating Initial Value Statements, and preparing to apply skills to your Personal Breakthrough Opportunity.