Studies indicate that only 25% of the population has the same type of personality as yours. You struggle to get along with the other 75%. Learn how to do more than just “get along with” all of your customers: learn how to work with them so they consider you a true partner.
More and more, relationships are becoming the difference in sales. People buy from people. Be the person with whom your customer wants a long-term business relationship.
As a result of participating in Forming Business Relationships, you should be able:
- Identify factors that influence business relationships.
- Implement techniques for communicating value, competence, trust.
- Demonstrate propriety and versatility in business relationships by recognizing social styles and flexing your style to accommodate others’ styles.
- Use these techniques to achieve your Personal Breakthrough Opportunity.
Activities include defining the basis of a business relationship, Social Style Inventory (self-assessment), Social Styles Worksheet, applying social styles to the selling process, and preparing to apply skills to your Personal Breakthrough Opportunity.