Each of us has exactly the same number of hours in a day to “spend” as we wish. Why, then, do some people seem to accomplish more in their time than others? Why do some people get ahead with seemingly little effort while others burn the candle at both ends just to keep their heads above water? Time Mastery for Managers is designed to provide you with answers to these and other time mastery questions and to help you change habits that prevent you from accomplishing all that you are capable of accomplishing.
Download and take the Time Mastery Self-Assessment to determine your time management proficiency.
After you complete Time Mastery for Managers you will be able to:
- Accomplish more important things in less time.
- Understand the role time plays in your success as a manager.
- Establish and prioritize department, career, and personal goals and identify steps to achieving those goals.
- Reduce or eliminate time wasters.
- Help your department and individuals become more effective and efficient.
- Achieve balance in your life.
Activities include using a time log to identify time usage patterns; defining department, career, and personal goals; using a time management system to schedule activities that will help you achieve your goals; and applying time management techniques to address time wasting behaviors.