The performance of your company is directly related to the people who work there. Selecting the right people — not just with the skills you need but also with the attitude and characteristics you need — is critical to your company’s success. In this training, participants will learn to determine whether candidates have the specific skills required for the job as well as the required characteristics to thrive at your company. This is NOT passive training; the goal of this training is to prepare attendees for their very next interview!
As a result of this module, attendees should be able to confidently hire the best candidate for the job. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Identify specific skills required for success in a particular position.
- Identify the critical characteristics for long-term success at your company.
- Design an interview plan to help conduct more effective interviews.
- Apply High Performance Interviewing techniques to objectively, accurately, and legally identify the best candidate.
- Use questions that meet EEO guidelines AND provide valuable insight into a candidate’s future performance.
- Position the advantages of working at your company in order to attract high caliber candidates.
Activities include reviewing your company’s hiring process, identifying job skills and critical characteristics for a specific job, EEO assessment; demonstration and practice of asking High Performance Interviewing questions, and selling your company.