Performance appraisal: blessing or curse? It’s all in how you use them! Performance appraisals CAN be drudgery and demotivational. However, in this module, you will learn how to integrate them in your day-to-day work and make them motivational for employees. If performance appraisals are part of your company’s performance management and salary action process, then learn how to use performance appraisals to their fullest potential!
In Motivational Performance Appraisals, you will learn to improve performance appraisals by:
- Using your company procedures to ensure consistency, fairness, and ease.
- Rating performance and articulating your rating in a manner that inspires and motivates.
- Working with employees to outline development plans that encourage performance and self-motivation.
- Effectively applying skills to handle challenges.
- Working with your peers to guarantee consistency.
In addition to discussions of your company’s policies and practices, you actually write portions of your review and practice delivering the review to an “employee”. Throughout the training, we pause to discuss challenges; at the end of the module, you have an opportunity to demonstrate your skill in handling these challenges.