You solved the customer’s problem. Now what?
Truly focused customer service professionals are able to transition problem solving calls effectively into sales opportunities. By listening for clues throughout the call and professionally and quickly solving the customer’s problem, you have the opportunity to provide further help to the customer by positioning products and services that he or she may find useful.
As a result of participating in Transitioning to Sales, you be able to:
- Explain how Transitioning to Sales fits into the Communication Model call flow.
- Use clues and ask questions to transition to a sales conversation.
- Identify clues to customer interests.
- Question to clarify observations.
- Questioning, in the absence of clues, to uncover wants and needs.
Activities include interactive lecture, an exercise in using transitional statements, and questioning practice exercises.