Training without reinforcement and follow up is likely to fail.
Leadership Support is designed to equip managers and other leaders with the knowledge of the High Performance Customer Service content and skills so they can leverage the investment made by the company and participants.
Leadership Support can be used for any or all of the HPCS modules.
As a result of participating in Leadership Support, managers should be able to:
- Recognize your impact on employee performance.
- Explain what the Leader’s Implementation Journal is and how it will assist you when working with your employees.
- Identify key performance outcomes for each HPSC module.
- Match outcomes to desired skills, knowledge, and behavior (SKBs).
- Identify areas for staff development.
- Evaluate and reinforce performance using performance enhancement tools.
- Coach employees based on the results of performance assessment instruments.
- Identify and share concrete actions to support individual and team performance.
- Apply the Coaching Model to reinforce the skills learned in the targeted training program.
Activities include interactive lecture, team breakout sessions, group brainstorming, Implementation Journal creation, and Coaching demonstration and feedback.