Do you wish you had a personal trainer to help guide you? To provide encouragement, perspective, and support?
Selling is a tough job. If it wasn’t tough, ANYONE could do it! This module helps you discover how you can improve your own personal effectiveness.
As a result of participating in Improving Personal Effectiveness, you should have confidence and tools to handle the ongoing challenges you face on the job. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Identify those areas of your job that you struggle with most.
- Explain the two rules to help in handling sales rejection.
- Describe the impact of negative versus positive thinking.
- Compare Stress Talk and Smart Talk. What are they and how do they affect our customer interactions?
- Sense when you’re sliding down the Negativity Spiral and identify ways to stop this negative process.
- Evaluate your own Positive Mental Attitude (PMA).
- Identify ways of managing your own state of mind to maintain a positive manner in difficult situations.
Activities include brainstorming the challenges typically encountered on the job, Stress Talk vs Smart Talk, Negativity Spiral discussion, and PMA assessment.