Everything you do — or don’t do — impacts the customer experience!
Many things contribute to what the customer experiences while dealing with your company. In order to truly understand what your customers’ experiences are, we need to better understand what your company offers your customers, who your customers are, what their likes and dislikes are, what they value when dealing with your company, and how we can and do affect their experience.
As a result of participating in Impacting the Customer Experience, you should be able to:
- Identify and apply information related to customer values and demographics as tools to exceed customer expectations.
- Describe your company’s products and services, and potential customer benefits.
- Define the various market segments and how you can better meet their needs.
- Examine customer perceptions of Quality, Image, and Price, and the way they impact the customer experience.
- Relate customer value measures back to the job.
Discuss region-specific service information. Rate those areas that they think are most important to customers and compare them with actual research results. Brainstorm using Customer Value Measures, Customer Segmentation research, and acquired knowledge to identify ways to exceed the customer’s expectations.