The bottom line is . well, it’s the bottom line! All the selling techniques, confidence, and knowledge are for nothing if you can’t close the sale. Successful sales professionals close more — and more often — than ordinary reps.
Learn the closing techniques that make successful sales professionals successful while simultaneously building the relationship with the client.
As a result of participating in Closing the Sale, you should have confidence and tools to handle the close more sales more often. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Identify effective closing techniques currently in use.
- Describe the closing process.
- Identify customers’ buying signals.
- Listen for and responding to buying signals.
- Apply appropriate, non-manipulative techniques in closing the sale and making it stick.
- Summarize and use checkbacks when finalizing the sale.
- Explain how to make sure that the customer remains satisfied after the call or visit is completed.
Activities include brainstorming the closing techniques currently used in the organization and their effectiveness, interactive lecture on the closing process and buying signals, and role playing closing scenarios with a variety of “customers” (and receiving feedback).